Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Improbable but Possible

<< < (2/2)

DanielMark:
Hi Jane,

I know my ex is negative- I have never seen his results, true, but his reaction to my being positive and the subsequent relief I saw him experience when he had a test tells me that he is not lying. That is very hard to fake. Of course I could be wrong. But even then- we always used a condom, except in oral sex.

If you (and he) had no exchange of bodily fluids then I think your assessment is right. There does exist the possibility that your ex isn't being honest, but I won't question his integrity or yours.

I have to agree with what Eric wrote. What's done is done. There is life after infection.

Hoping you can lay this to rest now and get on with living. Life can stilll be good.

Daniel

Jane007:
I have moved on. Its been a few nonths and I have fully accepted that I am positive. I guess I just thought that with so many people on this forum that maybe one person out there may have a similar experiance. 

ARMANDO:
I WOULD ASK YOU EX TO SHOW YOU THE TEST RESULTS STATING THAT INDEED HE IS NEGATIVE.THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE POZ AND STILL NOT TELLING THEIR SEX PARTNERS IS EVIDENCE ENOUGH!!!!TRUST ME , I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE THIS AND ITS VERY UPSETTING BUT IT IS A FACT!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version