Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

what my cat does all day

<< < (2/3) > >>

AlanBama:
Here's Fang's latest trick de jour:

I bought a new flight bag for my upcoming trip....she has been using it as a trampoline!   She gets up on the bed and then LEAPS onto the bag....

My nice new flight bag will probably look torn up and ratty by the time I get around to packing it......

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: AlanBama on August 09, 2006, 11:28:40 AM ---Here's Fang's latest trick de jour:

I bought a new flight bag for my upcoming trip....she has been using it as a trampoline!   She gets up on the bed and then LEAPS onto the bag....

My nice new flight bag will probably look torn up and ratty by the time I get around to packing it......

--- End quote ---

HA! Fang wants to **wreck it** to make you stay -LOL. Quite a character that cat :D

Christine:
Teresa,
Molly has a great window to watch the world! She looks so calm watching the squirrel...she is probably plotting its demise....

sdgirl- How do you think she does that? From the top? He is a very talented cat!

Christine

david25luvit:
Hey Teresa....

Sounds like the perfect activities for these dog day afternoons.  OMG! What a beauty!

J.R.E.:
Hi Teresa,

Thats a big ass squirrel. Haven't seen them that big since I lived up north. There all small down here in Florida. Kitty stays out of trouble all day !!   :)

Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version