Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

hemorrhoid problem help!!

(1/2) > >>

alterman:
I been having bleeding hemorrhoids for 4 years now and I want to know what over the counter medicine that I can use to get rid of it.Please do anyone KNOW?

Miss Philicia:
4 years of rectal bleeding?  Goodness, have you not seen a doctor about this?

alterman:

--- Quote from: philly267 on August 08, 2006, 01:20:49 PM ---4 years of rectal bleeding?  Goodness, have you not seen a doctor about this?

--- End quote ---
Yes I have seen a doctor when I had a colonoscopy and he said to soak in warm water and use anusol but I have did that and its still havent stopped the problem.

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: alterman on August 09, 2006, 02:16:57 AM ---Yes I have seen a doctor when I had a colonoscopy and he said to soak in warm water and use anusol but I have did that and its still havent stopped the problem.

--- End quote ---

When was that?   ??? I would get a 2nd opinion. How severe on a scale of 1-10? 1 =minor (tolerable, an annoyance)

Miss Philicia:
Really.  Did you go back to the doctor and tell him that it's still happening?  You have to be aggressive with these folks or else they will assume you are OK.

I've had one roid in my life about a decade ago.  I think it happened from lifting a heavy AC up 4 flights of stairs, kind of like how a woman can get them from the extra weight during pregnancy.  Mine was a dreadful external one whereas yours sound internal if they are bleeding a lot.  My father had them like you did and he eventually had to have surgery.  You REALLY need to go back to the doctor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version