Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

I don't understand how this is possible

(1/8) > >>

justsomeguy:
I just tested postive.  I'm a gay guy who has never been fucked or sucked dick.  I have always fucked with a condom on.  How is this possible??  Everything I have read says not one case has been reported from kissing or ass eating.  I'm not in denial, I just don't see how its possible.  Has anyone tested positive in a similar situation or know of someone who has? Thanks.

Matty the Damned:
I don't understand either. Something just doesn't stack up here. Kissing and rimming (arse eating) are most certainly not risk factors. Properly used condoms prevent transmission. We've got 25+ years of iron clad evidence on that.

Was there some other risk activity that might explain your positive diagnosis?

MtD

lydgate:
Did you test positive with two antibody tests, a screening (Elisa) test and a confirmatory (Western Blot) test?

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. You're not in denial but there must be some degree of shock. Well: take a few deep breaths; try to focus on one thing at a time and one day at a time. You've found the right place for education and support. The next few days and weeks are probably going to feel like a rollercoaster ride you didn't sign on for, but it gets better, I promise.

I know you're trying to figure out how you could possibly have tested positive, given your sexual history. Try not to obsess over that too much; I know it's a cliche, but it's the future that matters. And there's plenty of time to puzzle over the Howthefuck? later; right now, your priority should be your mental health and support strategies.

And welcome to these forums.

Jay

Life:
Just as Matty and Jay said, I echo the same.  I am sorry you have found your self being +ve...  How this could and why?  Well, you can spend the rest of your life trying to figure out that scenario.   Wasted effort.. Don't build this gigantic war story which will only lead to self-pity and remorse.  Certainly these cant be simply shut out, but you do not have to linger there for to long.  Stick close to those who care of which you will find so so many of us who do care.  Keep posting and let us know a bit about you as to better help you through a very strange time.   And I say strange as this to shall pass and you will move on and out of this "feeling"

All my Best,

jkinatl2:
This is a compelling reason why I should not be posting on this forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version