Main Forums > Living With HIV

My Turn: New Lab Results

<< < (2/4) > >>

Teresa:
WTG John...The image u created in my mind of you bobbing your head to music while walking down the hall made me giggle.

Love
Teresa ;D

Moffie65:
John,

Oh how I remember those numbers.  What is great is that the vl is under control.  That is certainly the biggie, and I thank you for the imagery in "La Clinica".  I can just see it now, and placing it in the East Bay certainly made it more real.  I wonder, did you have to travel to "The City" for help, or is La Clinica near you in Martinez?

In Love, and Support.

doyourowndamndishes:
Hey John!

Keep up the excellent work!  It's great to see those CD4s climb back up!

Cheers,
 ;D

RAB:
Hey John:

Great News!  I am glad things are moving in the right direction!  YEAH BABY!

One question:

You said:

--- Quote ---Today, I sauntered in with my cheap-ass Old Navy flip-flops and my raggedy-ass shorts and T-shirt.

But I was looking good and feeling good.  Oh yes.  And everybody in that place KNEW it.  Today, I OWNED La Clinica.

--- End quote ---

WERE YOU SWINGING THOSE HIPS TOO?   ;D

RAB

JohnOso:
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement from you all!

'La Clinica" is actually in Pittsburg, Tim (or as we lovingly call it, "Pissburg")  just a hop, skip and jump over these parched hills!  Does make me a bit nervous to share a waiting room with the pediatric nurse practitioner ninos, so I kinda do my own thing in a corner.

And not to worry -- head, hips, and ass.....I was shakin' what my mama gave me Rocky.   ;)

Everyone take care,
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version