Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

GREAT NEWS I GOT APPROVED FOR SSDI

(1/1)

bigrob37:
I was amazed  I got apprved in less than six months and after all the negative remarks from others that I wouldnt get it or it would take years. well heres to you and I can start living the dream of surviving and I truly believe that taking atripla and drinking a 12 pack of sunkist everyother day is helping me out.
Got to have faith in something not my counselors and all my friends I have met on this site
LOVE YOU GUYS AND GAYS
TAKE CARE BIG DICK ROB THE 2ND

Miss Philicia:
Mine was approved in 4 months.  I was always surprised to read the stories on here once I joined the forums.  But whatever, congratulations on having it approved quickly.  Your case seemed pretty easy to medically document.

Moffie65:
Mine was approved in three weeks, but I had to wait the obligatory time for payment.

skeebo1969:

Mine was declined not once, but twice so I just plain gave up on it.

Oceanbeach:
Mine was easy too, approved while in the Isolation Ward of St. Mary's with PCP.  The first year was easy, living on State Disability meant I had to be more careful on my spending.  Then, all of a sudden, SSI kicked in and I really had to hunt and search just to survive.

Now, I'm an old pro on spending the same dollar twice while maintaining a near perfect credit record.  If I may be bold enough to offer advice... Use this time to get your health in order like T-cells up, undetectable VL and maybe look at some classes and possibly a better opportunity for work with benefits and a retirement.  ;D  Have the best day
Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version