Main Forums > Living With HIV

Have you ever passed hiv on to anyone else?

(1/4) > >>

ryeguy:
OK I said I would never make another poll or start another thread here....... OK I changed my mind. I am sure many people will be very pissed off about this poll. I await much criticism and hard words from certain members. Quit Frankly I don't care. If you want to take part in this poll please do, if not then don't.

jkinatl2:
People should realize that they might be confessing to a felony if they participate.

I have no hard words for you, ryeguy. Only sadness that you have chosen to do this.

Dachshund:
I find this distasteful and macabre.

ryeguy:
Sometimes the real world is distasteful and macabre. In a perfect world everyone handles responsible all the time, there are no bug chasers who want to get infected and accidents don't happen. Guess what this world is not perfect. Don't feel sorry for me, don't judge me, just look in the mirror and be honest with yourself.

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: ryeguy on August 01, 2006, 06:15:26 AM ---Sometimes the real world is distasteful and macabre. In a perfect world everyone handles responsible all the time, there are no bug chasers who want to get infected and accidents don't happen. Guess what this world is not perfect. Don't feel sorry for me, don't judge me, just look in the mirror and be honest with yourself.

--- End quote ---

When I need confession I'll visit my priest. Polling demeans this topic and you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version