HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Another oral sex question

<< < (2/3) > >>

raider48:
Thanks Ann for the reply, I will read the material right now...

raider48:
Do the same rules apply to use these, 12-13 weeks? Just curious and what are your thoughts as far as accuracy? Thanks

RapidRod:
Same rules apply. 12\13 weeks then test.

raider48:
How come there's so many opinions about the risk of oral sex? Like if if listen to the CDC it sort of puts me into the panic mode again, you would think they would know right? But honestly I put more stock in your opinions (maybe cause it's comforting) I dunno. Maybe I should quit searching the net. Maybe the are just covering their bases to error on the cautious side? thoughts?

Ann:
Raider,

I've merged your two new threads into your oringinal thread - where you should post all your addtional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

As for your question about oral, if you'd read the Transmission Lesson, you'd know the answer.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version