Main Forums > Living With HIV

Dan, What the Fuck?

(1/2) > >>

Matty the Damned:
Dan,

Honey the first thing I want you to know is I'm not angry at you. Like all your other brothers and sisters here, I'm terribly worried about you, but I'm not angry.

Sweetheart, I don't know exactly what's going on in your life but obviously it ain't good. I hope you understand exactly how much we love you here. If you ever doubt that (and let's face it your life is filled with doubts) all you have to do check out the responses to other thread.

Christ babe, even Peter Staley stepped in. If that ain't love, I don't know what is. ;)

Dan you've gotta sort this stuff out. We can help you to an extent, but you've got to do something. You can't keep doing this to us. It's extraordinarily distressing. I don't mean to sound selfish, but honey you're causing me and a lot of other people a great deal of grief. I have to tell you that.

Hal especially.

But it's cool. This place is about love and that's what you're gonna get. I'll say it again, you are loved. You deserve better than this and so do we.

:-*

Matty the Damned.

Lis:
hey Dan, as i said in your thread, i love you, and i understand how you feel... please... please....

i feel like no matter what i say here, that it is too late...  im sorry... im at a loss.

lisbeth

Dachshund:
I just received a message from Dan's father. Dan was admitted to the hospital and according to his father is doing okay. Please don't call Dan's cell until we hear from him. I will talk to his parents tomorrow and if Dan needs or wants will be available...I am just an hour away.

It is so surreal dealing with all this online and by phone.

Sadly,
Hal

Lis:
im glad he is safe.. thank you Hal!

lis

tnboy:

Ditto Matty!!

I join the others in saying "Thank You Hal" for keeping us informed of good solid information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version