Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Hemp Oils: Cure for Cancer +

<< < (2/7) > >>

Matty the Damned:
I know that doll and if you're gonna use hemp oil to relieve those symptoms I think that's great. Well all except the asthma. I'm not certain about that one, though I do know cannabis was used in the past (like in the 1920s) as an asthma treatment. Sold under the name "cigares de joie" or some such.

It should be noted that cannabis can aggravate depression in some people too.

It's the claim that cannabis has curative properties for conditions like cancer that concerns me, that's all I'm saying babe.

Be well, :-*

MtD

komnaes:

--- Quote from: matty.the.damned on August 06, 2008, 02:53:58 AM ---... "cigares de joie" ...

--- End quote ---

Where can I find some? The name sounds good and I surely think I can use some now..  :D

sharkdiver:
Roie

How much is this stuff costing you? I hope you aren't being taken advantage of.

Sharkie
(who has bought into some crazy and expensive supplements in the past)

Roie:

--- Quote from: sharkdiver on August 06, 2008, 09:56:44 AM ---Roie

How much is this stuff costing you? I hope you aren't being taken advantage of.

Sharkie
(who has bought into some crazy and expensive supplements in the past)

--- End quote ---

Absolutely nothing.
I know someone who generously donated some prime quality bud, so that we could make some oil as per Mr Simpsons instruction.

rolf2009:
Hi there,

just my two cents.

I am using Marihuana on a regular basis (smoking) and as fare as I can see it doesn't interfere with my meds.

My usual CD4 count is around 700 with approx. 36%. And I know, that the CD4 count can vary from hour to hour, but you will stay still in a certain range and not have differences of 300 from one day to the other.

My times between check ups are 6-8 month.

That said, I had two strange spikes of my CD4 count (over 1000 with over 40% - VL was/is under 20/undetectable) in the last few years and after reading about this hemp oil thing, I have to say, that I approx. 2-3 month before the check ups with these very good results I had the pleasure to get some hemp oil (a rare treat, which I smoked over a period of 2 month). So it might somehow be connected.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions. However, I will for sure try to get some more hemp oil and smoke it over a period of time in advance of my next check up. Who knows.

I'll let you know what comes out of it approx. next March (2013)

Happy New Year to you all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version