Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Research News & Studies

Zinc Finger Proteins Put Personalized HIV Therapy Within Reach

<< < (74/91) > >>

Tadeys:
I actually did'nt expect Sangamo to do this well; but we will have to wait til the end of the year for more info--at the conference on HIV revervoirs in Miami??)

The reservoir info was good news I think.

Calimune's technology is way more sophisticated than Sangamos, So I'm thinking their's will bring better news.  ;)

JazJon:

--- Quote from: Tadeys on May 15, 2013, 05:35:08 PM ---I actually did'nt expect Sangamo to do this well; but we will have to wait til the end of the year for more info--at the conference on HIV revervoirs in Miami??)

The reservoir info was good news I think.

Calimune's technology is way more sophisticated than Sangamos, So I'm thinking their's will bring better news.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I'm right there with you.   I know long time members on here have "cure" news fatigue (I don't blame them), but both studies open up a whole new level of possibilities. 

geobee:
I pondered "transiently undetectable" several times today.  I guess it means they went undetectable and then it came back?

I sort of thought something like this would happen.  Medicine is replete with non-black-and-white outcomes.  Try.  Learn.  Modify. Try again!

So...thinking about it for a bit... I am only transiently disappointed :).  The results were good just after one infusion -- repeated infusions would be a great next step.

JazJon:

--- Quote from: geobee on May 15, 2013, 08:19:00 PM ---I pondered "transiently undetectable" several times today.  I guess it means they went undetectable and then it came back?

I sort of thought something like this would happen.  Medicine is replete with non-black-and-white outcomes.  Try.  Learn.  Modify. Try again!

So...thinking about it for a bit... I am only transiently disappointed :).  The results were good just after one infusion -- repeated infusions would be a great next step.

--- End quote ---

I agree "Transiently undetectable" is new to me as well. 
(interesting HIV-Language Evolving stuff)

buginme2:
Transient = Not Permanent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version