Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

My head is spinning

<< < (2/4) > >>

Poppa:
Hello Peter. Thank you for your kind words.

BT65:

--- Quote from: Poppa on May 07, 2008, 06:49:48 PM ---Hello Betty and Matt, Thank you for reading my post and for your greetings. I am sitting here trying to motivate myself to get up and get going. It isn't working. There is nothing in my head right now. Just lonliness and isolation. What am I going to do.

--- End quote ---

Just be good to yourself.  Is there anything you absolutely have to get done?  If not, rest.  Things will wait.  I was told I was HIV+ in a treatment center in 1989.  I remember all too well just sitting and not being able to do much else.  It eventually passed. 

We're here for ya.

Assurbanipal:
Hello Poppa

Just wanted to add my greetings and good wishes.  There's a lot of us on here from all different walks of life, situations even continents.  But we've all been where you are at and hope we can help you if you want to talk things through.

Sincerely

Assurbanipal

darwin:
Heya Poppa,

Welcome to the forums!  Sounds like you have had a lot on your shoulders lately. 

--- Quote ---I need to go through this with my partner but he isn't there anymore.
--- End quote ---

Your post really resonated with me - In April, my poz boyfriend left because he didn't think we had enough in common, yet I tried to keep him because I love him.  Then two weeks after he left, I found out I was poz too (that was exactly 2 weeks ago today).  I haven't told him because I am afraid if I tell him, I'd just use it as a guilt trip and I don't want to be like that.

Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing with the changes in your life.  I'd be very interested to hear more from you!

Good luck, Poppa!

danpoz:
Hey Poppa,

There isn't much I can add to what already has been said.  I found out almost two months ago and there are still times I sit and cry thinking about it, but I've realized lately that those times are getting farther and farther apart.  I hope you'll take the time to read the great information on this site and seek the support from the community here. I can't put into words how much just reading these forums has helped me; realizing I wasn't alone when I felt like my world was crashing down has made all the difference.

Prayers and hugs,
dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version