Main Forums > Living With HIV

Interview with local newspaper!!

<< < (7/7)

zephyr:
My friends, family.....

Thank you for your words of encouragement and love. LACboi...love the photo, and Eirin, you knew I was thinking about you, dear!!

I may not be able to post about the interview for a day or so, since early Wednesday, I attend my very first (formal) Allocations Committee Meeting (for the Ryan White Planning Council) in Sacramento @9:00 a.m. I live an hour away from meet, so I'll do my best to come in sometime in the afternoon.

I'm pushed a little with the unexpected invitation to attend, but it's been said that they need my input, so I'll be there!

Excuse my rushed tone...life is moving quite fast these days for me...

Love,

Zephyr

Eldon:
Zephie,

Make it happen. My hat is off to you. Conradulations.

zephyr:
AIDSMEDS = ZEPHYR'S INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

Was already in bed, but I couldn't end this day without a short post to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL, for helping me to reach this milestone in my life........anticipating PUBLIC DISCLOSURE via this counties local newspaper!

The journalist and I were together for 3 hours today, and she is returning on Sunday for another 3 hours!! :o

The article won't be published until the end of this month, and yes, I can post a link to their website!!

I want to thank everyone for their supportive phone calls, emails, pm's and posts.......OMG! I am so deeply touched and overwhelmed!!

I promise a full description soon.........but in the meantime, please know that the release of these 14 years of silence is the most incredible feeling, I don't know if I'll be able to find the right words to do it justice, but I'll try.

From depths I never knew I had,

Love,

Zephyr :-*

Trish:
;D 8)

I know the feeling you speak of darling...I have trouble explaining it myself.

The sense of release sent a calm spell over me.  I feel wonderful now since doing my "coming out" interview last week.  It's hard to find the right words to express how I feel.  I think maybe I'm feeling euphoric and I have this overwhelming sense of self-worth.  Doing that interview has empowered me even more.  I guess I've come to a place of acceptance with HIV and have freed my demons.  It's just very hard to find the right words.  But I do understand Zeph, I truly do. ;D

I can't wait to read the article...and I don't know if I can wait that long, but that's life.

All my love,

Trish :-* :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version