Main Forums > Living With HIV

~

<< < (2/4) > >>

Suntropic98:
Maaaaaaaaan, I take adderrall. I got anxiety like a motherfucker. Redbull helps me calm down when I start getting overwhelmed, it's wierd. Most people i know hate the way redbull makes them feel but I feel better. Every once in awhile if I can get ahold of some 2mg xanax that shit works like clock-work.

My main way to deal with anxiety and stress is to fuck. If you don't have a partner,wife/husband, fuck buddy I suggest you get on adultfriendfinder.com and find someone. Most people on that wesbite have at least 1 STD if not a whole list so finding an HIV+ person should be easy. Besides, we're all sex freaks here and that website was made for freaks. My girl is a nymph and I love it. Sometimes I have my moments and if need be I either take a hit from the bong, a spliff from a joint or chow down on a brownie if sex doesnt do the trick.

Hope I helped.

-Sunny

Eldon:
Hey Michael,

The Saw Palmetto tea sounds like a good thing I could use. My brother had mentioned some type of other tea too. Where do you get your stuff for your "dream pillow"?

Allopath, I see you use essential oils. Is that from Young Living? When I lived in Arizona, I used essential oils with my X for massages and all other sorts of stuff.....Come to think of it, I was more relaxed than I am now. lol!

and Sunny, I see that you are on the same page when it comes to Anxiety. It effects your breathing and not to mention your sleep. A few weeks ago I tried a Red Bull to get some energy while I was helping my parents move, the kick it is suppose to have wasn't there, I think I had a similar reaction to the Red Bull just as you did.

When I go to see my Doc I will ask him to write me a prescription for Xanax. Fucking/making love helps out a great deal. And for the mean Green, I have heard that Marinol works better and this I will also ask my Doc to get me a prescription for.

You have helped.

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: Suntropic98 on July 20, 2006, 11:06:25 AM ---Maaaaaaaaan, I take adderrall. I got anxiety like a motherfucker. Redbull helps me calm down when I start getting overwhelmed, it's wierd. Most people i know hate the way redbull makes them feel but I feel better. Every once in awhile if I can get ahold of some 2mg xanax that shit works like clock-work.

My main way to deal with anxiety and stress is to fuck. If you don't have a partner,wife/husband, fuck buddy I suggest you get on adultfriendfinder.com and find someone. Most people on that wesbite have at least 1 STD if not a whole list so finding an HIV+ person should be easy. Besides, we're all sex freaks here and that website was made for freaks. My girl is a nymph and I love it. Sometimes I have my moments and if need be I either take a hit from the bong, a spliff from a joint or chow down on a brownie if sex doesnt do the trick.

Hope I helped.

-Sunny

--- End quote ---

Sunny you need to be bottled and sold! ;D

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: Eldon on July 20, 2006, 10:09:42 PM ---Allopath, I see you use essential oils. Is that from Young Living?

--- End quote ---

yes. that's the brand name.

Eldon:
Allopath, the Shower gel is the best I've used. i learned about Young Living from my x.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version