Main Forums > Living With HIV

~

(1/4) > >>

Eldon:
How do you deal/cope with your Anxiety? What are some examples?

Lis:
i don't /cant drive anymore, so i always feel bad about making my husband take me to my many appt... i try and take DEEP breathes, and know , if it was he.... id do it for him..

the days that im too sick to deal... i worry that i am TOTALLY fucking up my kids... 

ANXIETY!!!!!  again i breath... and do the best i can,,,

lis

Eldon:
I can totaly relate to those days that you feel irritable and flustered! I just try to breathe but doesn't it get to you sometimes?

Oceanbeach:
Hi Eldon,

I drink Saw Palmeto tea.  It does not taste good but it has been good for me.  Often, I can melt into the couch.

Something else I have been doing for several years is make a "dream pillow".  I take a small cloth pouch with a draw string and stuff it with:

Mugwort
Damiana
Ground Cinnamon
Agrimony
Poppy Flowers
Frankensense
Myrrh
Lavendar Flowers
Chamomile

Stuff it in the pillow and breathe the vapors while sleeping.  This is very good for Anxiety, Stress and Depression (situational, not constitutional).  Have the best day
Michael

www.Commission-on-AIDS.org

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: Sonomabeach on July 20, 2006, 02:28:10 AM ---Stuff it in the pillow and breathe the vapors while sleeping.  This is very good for Anxiety, Stress and Depression (situational, not constitutional).  Have the best day

--- End quote ---

Nice idea Michael. It's probably less expensive than what I do which is this: I have some t-shirts whch shrunk so theyre too small ---so instead of chucking them I use them as sleep aids - i  drape my pillow (half) -then I drop a few drops of aromatherapy oils on the t-shirt on the edge where my nose will sorta be. Your brain catches the scents to relax you ...and while asleep too. one oil is named peace & calm which has a mild citrus thing going on (not sharp)  ... it's lovely  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version