Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

WOULD SOMEONE MIND?

(1/3) > >>

angels4kelly:
I know this is so very trivial but I am just dyin' to know how you guys get your font size real big? I have tried to do this myself about 44 x's at least! (but who's counting anyway?)

I would greatly appreciate this info.
Peace,
Kelly

allopathicholistic:
on my screen there is a drop down box called change color. next to that there's a red A icon (don't know what that is - never tried it) and next to that one there's an A icon with a vertical arrow.

that's the one that makes your words larger than life darling  ;D

angels4kelly:

--- Quote ---Topic Summary
Posted on: July 18, 2006, 07:50:57 PMPosted by: allopathicholistic 
Insert Quote
on my screen there is a drop down box called change color. next to that there's a red A icon (don't know what that is - never tried it) and next to that one there's an A icon with a vertical arrow. 

--- End quote ---

I have the exact feature on my screen, Alex.
I have tried over and over since I received your reply and all I get is the text I typed between this...

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

angels4kelly:
Sorry that was certainly a disaster!

allopathicholistic:
Hi Kelly. Please see the picture attached. The number 10 is normal. 15 is bigger than 10, 18 is bigger than 15, etc. The higher the number, the bigger the text. Personally speaking (and this is truly JUST a friendly word of caution, truly) I find anything over 24 to be obnoxious and I'm sure plenty of others here would agree with me. I myself do not go higher than 18, but that's just me. Also, feel free to post this type of question in the thread called  Questions on the new forums here please! found at the top of Off Topic (DingoBoi's).  :) Show us whatcha got! :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version