HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

question about oral

<< < (2/3) > >>

Matty the Damned:
Scared, if you had taken the time read our Welcome Thread you'd know that you should keep all your questions in your original thread.

Please don't start a new thread for every question or thought that pops into your head.

MtD

Ann:
scared,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

You need to assume anyone you have intercourse with is hiv positive until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship and have tested negative TOGETHER with them. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

You don't need to wear a condom for getting a blowjob because hiv is NOT transmitted in this way.

Ann

scaredcrazy:
if a woman has hiv and she gives unprotected oral to a man several times the man cannot get hiv from this is this right or wrong?

Matty the Damned:
Scared,

Why have you started a new thread? You should keep all your questions and comments in your original thread. If you're having trouble finding it, click on the "Show own posts" link in the box to your left.

It's explained in our Welcome Thread.

MtD

Ann:
scared,

This is the second time I've had to merge your threads. Please STOP starting new threads!

Your question has already been answered. Please read through all the posts in this thread.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version