HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

question about oral

(1/3) > >>

scaredcrazy:
it is possibe to get hiv if u are a male and the female got some of her vaginal juices on the condom and they come in contact with a cut on your hand?

Ann:
Scared,

No, it is not possible for you to become infected with hiv because you handled a condom after use, cuts or no cuts on your hand.

Successful hiv transmission occurs INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. Condoms have been proven to be very effective when it comes to preventing hiv transmission, and this is despite the fact that they are handled afterwards by people who may have cuts on their hand.

As you're new here, I'll give you some general information. Please also read through the Welcome Thread and follow the links found there.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

You did NOT have a risk of hiv infection in the situation you describe.

Ann

scaredcrazy:
is unprotected oral sex safe between a man and a woman?from hepatidus,hiv and the other stds?

Andy Velez:
You've got a mix of questions there.

As far as HIV is concerned receiving oral from anyone is nil for risk. Giving oral is at the very low end of the risk scale and more theoretical than actual.

Other STDs can be passed orally so if you are having symptoms or are sexually active getting a full panel of STD tests done regularly is a good idea. By that I mean at least annually. Twice a year is even better and if you are having symptoms then doing it now is recommended.

scaredcrazy:
i met this lady that i dont know well at all she saids she is hiv negative but i dont know for sure.she asked me if she could give me oral saids the cum keeps her young.is this safe are could i get hiv like this?also she wantts me to screw her with a condom on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version