Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Vacation !!!

(1/3) > >>

J.R.E.:
Hello All !!,

It's been a long year !! I finished up work Friday morning, and I am now officially on vacation. Both of us are. I don't have to be back to work until the 31st, of July. I have managed to accumulate 207 hours of vacation time (PTO) this past year. I don't really use it that often, and fortunately I haven't been sick, where it is also deducted.

I've decided to let Home Depot put the new hot water tank in. So they will be here Monday morning for installation. I just wasn't up to it. But did manage to save almost, 400.00 dollars, from the original estimate.

We're going to  drive down to Key West this week, and just relax. We both certainly need it. It has been a trying year for the both of us. I am looking forward to lying around the pool, and getting out and enjoying some night life for a change !! ;)

We will most likely leave on  Wednesday, and probably return Sunday, so if you don't see me around, you know we will both be safely sunning ourselves, in sunny, summery, Key West.

The Best--------Ray

bluelove:
Have a great time.

All you need now is a cheap trashy novel and a cute pool boy to bring you drinks!

Teresa:
Hope you have a wonderful fun filled vacation with lots of relaxation!

You guys have fun!

Hugs
Teresa

Nadine:
Ray....I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

I too hope that you have a cute pool boy to bring you drinks. I have a pool boy and I don't even have a pool LOL....just a joke between me & my husband :D

Relax and enjoy your time off.

Jody:
Have a great vacation Ray, sometimes just being away from the usual grind for a few days is very rejuvenating, enjoy Key West and all the sea air !!!

Take care, Jody  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version