Main Forums > Living With HIV

Today I can finally sit up- right (after oral surgery...ouch!)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Robert:
Oh great, just when the 2nd heat wave of he summer hits.  Well, make yourself some lemonade or some sun tea, find a nice shade tree read a book or work on the Sunday crossword puzzle.

robert

Oceanbeach:
Hi Zeph,

I have often wished the Dentist was in somebody elses mouth.  I do enjoy the Vicodin and look forward to drinking plenty of fluids (Justerini and Brooks, Johnny Walker (Black Label) and on a hot summer day, a little blended Jose Cuervo Maggie with a Gran Marnier back.  When in pain, I want to have a good time or I do not want to play.  Have the best day
Michael

www.Commission-on-AIDS.org

Jeffreyj:
Hi Zeph, feel better. I have a feeling I will soon "feel your pain" as my gums have been bleeding like a stuck pig at the county fair, after I floss. Don't you just love having HIV? It's allot of fun. N'est Pas? Or whatever the french say LoL.

frenchpat:
In a case like Zeph's, we simply say OUCH! as well ;)

I feel for you Zephyr and wish you a quick and lasting recovery. However sexy (mine's drop dead gorgeous and straight ???) you don't want to visit your dentist too often...

Pat

bobik:
Hello Zephyr,

pain in your mouth is really bad, isn't it? In 1987 I have had a very bad peridontal disease, also affecting my palate and my tongue. I didn't know yet I had HIV, but it must have been when I was recently infected.  It hurt so much. I just moved to The Hague and I didn't have a dentist here. It was friday afternoon. So I was calling dentists and they all said I can come next week......... until one pf them heard my voice and said "You are really in pain, aren't you?" and invited me to come immediately. I have never been so grateful to someone in my life. JC, that pain was so bad I could cry.

Feeling for you, dear! Get well soon!

Hug

Coen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version