Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Received my latest numbers...It's a struggle...

(1/2) > >>

J.R.E.:
Welllll.....

I had my last blood tests done on January 11th, 08. Results came in the mail today.

The results are :

CD4-----303,  was  295 on 11/05/07  ( No change)

CD4 %--10 %, a drop from 12%  on 11/05/07 This is the third consecutive percentage drop. No wonder why I am feeling achy, and when that fatigue kicks in, it hits hard.

The highest percentage I have had in just over the past four years was 14% on 4/19/07.  The lowest percentage was 4%, back in 12/03/03

Viral Load <50 ,  was <50 on 11/05/07 That's at least good !!  Except for one blip back in 11/15/05, of 166, and another blip of 288 ( on 5/16/06 )  my viral load has been undetectable, since 3/31/04

CBC, Chemical profile and amylase, are all OK !

Had annual PSA test done. That number was 1.1 ( thats good !!)

Total Cholesterol 205,  was 226 on 11/05/07. Perhaps next test I will have it below 200 !! This is also since starting on Lipitor. I am only taking it four days, off three. I take the 10 mg on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I don't take it on the other days

LDL ( bad cholesterol )--- 125

HDL ( good cholesterol )---50

triglycerides -- 150 , was 216 on 11/05/07

Anyway,....That's the latest-------Ray-------- OK and hanging in there !

EDITED ;(1/27/08--  realised that this is the third consecutive percentage decrease ....

anniebc:
Hi Ray

Numbers are looking pretty good to me, just need to keep an eye on your %..I know it can be a struggle.

Good to hear you have an regular check on your PSA, even your Cholesterol is looking good, just need to get your HDL up a bit and get your Tri's down a little bit more..but all in all your Total is looking good from where you were last year.

Glad to hear you are ok and hanging in there.

Hugs
Jan :-*

bear60:
Hi Ray
You seem to be doing pretty well and thats a good thing. Thanks for the update.

BT65:
Hi Ray, even though your percentage is down, your numbers still look pretty good.  I do hope you get to feeling better.  I'm on Lipitor also and it has worked wonders for my cholesterol.  Hang in there buddy!

RapidRod:
One of these days Ray, I'll catch up with you, God willing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version