Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

how to get meds with no health insurance?

(1/1)

motherinneed:
Are there any options for someone to get their HIV meds when they have no health insurance, or their insurance has a limit that has been reached?  How do you get your treatment if you have lost your job?
Please someone give me some hope. 

allopathicholistic:
I get mine through Medicaid. I used to have ADAP but when I upgraded to Medicaid , ADAP got nixed out. I applied for Medicaid via NYCHRA/HASA

Alex

allopathicholistic:
motherinneed: please read the private messages i sent to you

libra11_dj:
Check the Ryan White  organisation. They help with everything related to hiv to people who Des not have medical coverage...goood luck

bildrix:
HI!
 While I'm truly sorry to read of your plight, perhaps my relaying that I've been a HEP-C patient for @ 20 mopnths total. I'm extremely fortunate to have recently(7-12!) been informed by my Doctor that due to my "super response" to the treatment, I no longer am to take it!!!  :-)!!!

The bummer I have is that I just got delivered my MONTHLY treatment package that contains:

RIBAVIRIN 200MG. CAPSULE   180 ea.  3 caps 2Xs A DAY
PEGASYS sterile  pfs monthly kit  180MCG/.5ML  (4 dosed syringes in   sealed box).
PROCRIT  40000U/1ML VIAL  in a sealed box of 4 vials.
While I try to figure out what to do with this while it sits in my refrigerator, does anyone have an idea...PLEASE???
Thanx&Happiness!
  Bildrix

--- Quote from: motherinneed on July 13, 2006, 09:23:06 PM ---Are there any options for someone to get their HIV meds when they have no health insurance, or their insurance has a limit that has been reached?  How do you get your treatment if you have lost your job?
Please someone give me some hope. 

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version