Main Forums > Living With HIV

(1/2) > >>

Alain:

water duck:
Alain,

I  don't really know how to answer this, you kept so much emotions bottled up ; so let it out !!

CRY SCREAM whatever you choose, but , do it , let it out !!

TOMORROW THE SUN WILL SHINE AGAIN.

I reach out my arms to you, just to touch you and hold you and make you understand this too shall pass, it is ok; we understand we are positive too.

Siang

frenchpat:
Alain,

I don't know where to start but reading your post I recognize some of the overwhelming emotions I too get from time to time. I admire you for having the courage to share them here and I'd like to say this:
you've held on for 19 years and that to me means more than just being lucky or having the right meds. There is something in you, somewhere, however hidden even from your own eyes, something that is incredibly strong and beautiful.

BIG WARM HUG TO YOU

Pat

Life:
Alain,

I want what you have.  That you still have.......... ((don't even think about HIV anymore...))..  It's your anniversary, it's ok to get choked up.  It's ok to be scared for now, for a bit, but not for long.  I would love to learn your ways around the thinking "to much" process.  I hope I get that opportunity.   I know this is no fun.  I am not enjoying my new free-loaders.  I would much rather evict them, but since they are of a permanent residence now, I am going to have to learn how to tune them out.   

I hope your feeling better,  please continue to remember those, and remember us...

tapwater:

--- Quote ---What did I learned in the past 19 years and where did it go!

--- End quote ---
been asking that same ? to myself. And I'm only 38

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version