Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Whats In YOUR Internet Radio ????

<< < (2/2)

TedEBearNC:
Two of my favorites are Chromonova and Philosomatika.  I can't get enough of 'em.  I use RipCast to rip and save the music to mp3s so I always have something good to listen to.

J.R.E.:
HHmmm,

I will have to check some of these out. I don't think I ever listened to internet radio before. I am still trying to adjust my crystal radio... :)

Ray

David_CA:

--- Quote from: JohnOso on July 12, 2006, 04:44:37 PM ---I bought a Sirius satellite radio about a year ago and haven't looked back since.  There's just a shitload of stations, although to be honest, there's only a handful I listen to on a regular basis.

I didn't know anyone with satellite, so I got a wild hair up my ass one day and bought one at Best Buy, but it's really been one of the best purchases I've ever made.  Gotten hours of enjoyment.

My favs: The Beat (dance), The Strobe (ahem, *disco*), Area 33 (electronica/trance), Chill, Sirius OutQ (gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender)....even BBC Radio 1!

Plus can get it over the internet via www.sirius.com.

I don't even bother with broadcast radio anymore, unless it's NPR on the way to work.

--- End quote ---

John,
I listen to the same channels plus First Wave (classic alternative 22).  I got the boom box for my receiver so I'm never without my Sirius!

David

Lwood:
Pilosomatika, Dublab, BeatHustler, and Groove Salad  are some other favorites,  as well as one called 'Circut Candy'
which is music from Gay Circut Parties....there really is something for every occasion...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Damon:
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version