Main Forums > Someone I Care About Has HIV

Infectious disease MD in New jersey


My son had an infectious disease MD in New York but  needs one in New Jersey, Morristown area or Newark area.. anyone from that area that can suggest a doctor, HIV specialist would be preferred of course.

Tim Horn:
Dear Motherinneed:

See my PM to you.

Tim Horn

Dr. John P. O'Grady at Affliated Medical Associates of Morristown, NJ.
My son sees him. 


[0] Message Index

Go to full version