Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Surplus meds I can't use!

<< < (2/2)

Lisa:
We have a drug sharing program here too. If you wish to PM me, I will be happy to take those off your hands.
I guess I haven't been as vocal about it lately, but however you choose to dispense of the meds, just don't trash them.

Teresa:
When the dr changed hubbys meds after one week we donated the unused portions to his dr who would then give them to patients who needed them.

Teresa

Joel90069:
The tax deduction you'd get for donating three months worth of Viramune has to be over $1000. Depending on your income, that will more then make up for the $50 you spent, come tax time. There must be an HIV service organization in your area that would be thrilled to get them.

stevevaboy:
Okay, okay, I'm now easily convinced to send my meds off for charitable use.  I just needed to be pointed in the right direction - THANKS ALL!  And, I'll take that tax deduction idea to heart!   ;D

Ann:
Steve,

Just for the record, I've been told that selling your surplus meds on the forum is NOT allowed. I know you've decided to explore other options, but I did promise I'd get back to you as soon as I had a definite answer.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version