Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

To Anonymous who posted my full name on Bucko/Matty's blog

<< < (2/7) > >>

allanq:
Iggy,

I am so sorry that this has happened to you. Your posts were always very articulate and thought provoking. I feel terrible that someone has sought to destroy a place where you could feel safe in expressing yourself.

PLEASE...be aware that your presence in these forums has meant a lot to me. I wish I knew what I could do to help lessen the pain that you are feeling. Please don't just disappear from these forums.

Allan

RAB:
Iggy:

I don't know what has happened, but if there is anything I can do don't hesitate to ask.

Stay strong buddy.

RAB

David_CA:
Iggy,
I echo what others have said about being sorry for what's been done to you and a willingness to help in any way possible.  I'm also not really sure what happened.  It's a good thing that I and others don't know really what comments were made.  This means that not as many people read whatever the ass posted about you. 

I especially hope you don't allow this prick to win... whatever his goals are.  You're what should be important to you, not some nameless individual who seeks to make you miserable.  I know it's easy for me to say, since I'm not the victim here, but if he's ignored, he'll eventually go away.  By not allowing yourself the support you need, you'll be the one who loses; that's not what anybody ('cept the anonymous poster) wants to happen.  You're not alone in being HIV+, especially in a city as large as NY.   I really feel for you in terms of the rejection from the guy you met.  I think that's common to most of us who are living with HIV.  The key word here is living... don't let this SOB keep you from living as you need to.  Take care and get whatever support you need.

David

AlanBama:
Iggy,

Sorry this happened to you.   I hope you keep coming to the forums.

Wishing you peace and love,

Alan

CaptCarl:
Iggy,
  I'm new here to the forum, but have enjoyed my short time on it. I'm sorry to see that even within the poz community, there are assholes who love nothing more than to kick a person when they're down. I truly am sorry for your having to go through this. Don't throw in the towel yet amigo, keep fighting back, and remember, the people who arewatching know your heart through your postings, and they can clearly see the the heart, or lack thereof, in the person who did this. Each of your charachter comes through, and guess which person obviously is the better person? Anonymous is  obviously a total coward or he would have stood by his remarks by using his real name. Don't let him "win" Find the strength to take his bullshit with dignity, for it will increase our esteem of you, and further degrade his, weakening his what little strength and influence he has. Learn from this and let it stenghten you, you will need that sterngth for other battles in the future.
   Much love and luck amigo....Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version