Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

To Anonymous who posted my full name on Bucko/Matty's blog

<< < (7/7)

RAB:

--- Quote from: matty.the.damned on July 16, 2006, 11:46:22 AM ---I've decided to modify this message because Andy Velez has been very supportive in this. He has been a source of wise counsel in this thread and by private message.

MtD
(Who is sometimes intemperate)

--- End quote ---

Did my post offend or upset you in anyway?

God i hope it didn't.  I was trying to be supportive of you.

RAB

ACinKC:
If we know his info cant someone up there attempt to contact iggy.  I havent been here very long but Im ready to fly!  This man needs us as a family.  Is there anything we can do?

Matty the Damned:
Rocky,

Not at all. I was a little to quick to say things. Fret not. I'm sorry if you thought otherwise. Andy understands.

AC and the rest,

No further communication has been received from Iggy. We can hope for the best but I have to tell you that the best is probably that we won't hear from Iggy again. I hope to fuck that we will, but my Sissy Sense tells me otherwise.

The worst is not worth dwelling upon. Brent and I do so daily.

MtD

ACinKC:
Please let us know if you do Matty.  I am holding out hope for the best.  I attended a funeral last year of a good friend who took his own life, there were around 800 of us there.  Iggy, if you read this please know that my friend could have called anyone of 800 people to help him and all of us would have at a moments notice.  You're never alone as you may think.  Good luck my friend and may the tide turn for you, remember there are several hundred on THIS SITE alone here for you!

A friend you have yet to meet,
Andrew

PS
Matty and Brent, your love and support of others is well documented and received.  Please try not to dwell too long.  We as friends can only do so much.  Eventually each has to live and die his own way with his own demons.  Do what you can and dont look back (too often).

Matty the Damned:
Please let us know if you do Matty.  I am holding out hope for the best.  I attended a funeral last year of a good friend who took his own life, there were around 800 of us there.  Iggy, if you read this please know that my friend could have called anyone of 800 people to help him and all of us would have at a moments notice.  You're never alone as you may think.  Good luck my friend and may the tide turn for you, remember there are several hundred on THIS SITE alone here for you!

A friend you have yet to meet,
Andrew

PS
Matty and Brent, your love and support of others is well documented and received.  Please try not to dwell too long.  We as friends can only do so much.  Eventually each has to live and die his own way with his own demons.  Do what you can and dont look back (too often).

Andrew,

For what it's worth I undertake to let the brothers and sisters know what I find out unless I'm sworn to secrecy. I doubt that I will be so sworn. Brent and I understand the complexities of this situation, but it's still unbearable.

That notwithstanding, your kindness in this horrid time won't be forgotten. You've made a great difference, not just because you tried but because you cared.

MtD
(Who knows the value of these things)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version