Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

What's "IT" all about?

<< < (2/5) > >>

jkinatl2:
I am going to Montreal for all the reasons that Jan mentioned. Plus, I want to hug Ann and Andy and everyone else who participates in the forums to make the world a little better, a little safer, a little easier for those passing through it. I want to see with my own eyes the people whose karmic contributions have so inspired me.

Robert:
Just to meet the people I've come to know over the past year.  I went to Toronto and discovered the joy in meeting different people with different interests from all over and instantly bonding to them.

Sort of like the Saturday night square dance.  You start your prominade with one partner and before you know it you're doing the Do-Si-Do with someone else and going forward and back with still another.  And even though you've never danced before, you're having a blast with a brand new friend.

robert

(god,life is good.)

zephyr:
Attending the AM Gathering in Montreal goes much deeper than a want, it's a NEED.

You see, I lived for over 13 years without ANY connection with anyone HIV+, and when I found AIDSMeds, my sense of longing for my 'community' was over.

I NEED to meet those individuals who, for 10 months now, have befriended, buoyed, captivated, charmed, encouraged, inspired and loved me.

They have become my FAMILY. They have helped define my purpose in life.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOWER THEM ALL WITH KISSES AND HUGS!!! :-*

With love,

Zephyr

Lisa:
I am going so I can look into the eyes of all of the people who I have come to love so much. I am excited to finally have the chance to wrap my arms around them, and tell them how much I love each, and every one of them.
I have no other expectation but fellowship.
.......and to see a city I might not otherwise visit.

Oscar:

--- Quote from: Lisa on July 09, 2006, 05:09:08 PM ---I am going so I can look into the eyes of all of the people who I have come to love so much. I am excited to finally have the chance to wrap my arms around them, and tell them how much I love each, and every one of them.
I have no other expectation but fellowship.
.......and to see a city I might not otherwise visit.

--- End quote ---

What she said...

Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version