HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

scared

(1/8) > >>

Claire86:
I was out of town with friends for a football game and ended up getting seperated from them for about a 2 hr time span. I know I ended up talking to a guy at some point (that I don't know), but I ended up at a safety zone getting hooked up with my friends. I don't remember this time span at all. I was in a public place (that was crawling with people) the whole time to my knowledge. I only had 2-3 drinks, so I am worried I was drugged or something. I am very anxious that something happened with this guy at the time I was gone from my friends-however, I came back with all my undergarments, had no vaginal or rectal soreness, no one noticed I was disheveled(my hair was still up in a clip like it had been before), etc. The only thing missing was a belt, but I had a dress on and had cut out the hooks earlier.  Do I need to be concerned about this? Would it be safe to say nothing happened-that something more would be amiss?  I know I was at the safety zone at least 30-45 minutes out of that time span, I am just terrified that something happened, but I think I would have remembered SOMETHING. Could he have penetrated me without me remembering anything and there be no evidence?  Would transmission be a possibility? Do I need to get tested, PEP? Tomorrow would be the last possible day I could start PEP I think. I did go to the ER and they checked me out, didnt notice any vaginal tearing, and gave me a prescription for other STDS, but not HIV.  Please help! Thanks in advance.

Claire86:
Could someone please respond? I am in a panic. I really haven't eaten or slept at all since this happened.I just need to know if I need to test or not and what my risk was.

RapidRod:
You would have known if you would have had vaginal or anal sex. No, you don't need to test.

Claire86:
Thanks for your response-so this is a NO risk situation? There's no possible way to not remember that, even if I was blacked out?

RapidRod:
Even if you had blacked out, you would have known.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version