HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Should I worry about this?

(1/4) > >>

jazz1986:
Hey everyone and thanks for reading.

I have been seeing this girl over a month now and its going great. Just last week we were kissing around and then she ended up giving me a blowjob and I went down on her. Throughout that time, she told me that she is on birth control and that if I wanted to go inside her. I did not because I did not have a condom. She also told me that in her past relationship she did not use a condom because they were both virgins. Now should I be concerned about anything that fact that I went down on her and she gave me a blowjob and she has not used a condom with her last boyfriend?( we are both 19 by the way).

Just last night we did go all the way and I used a condom. I kept checking to make sure that it was not broken or anything, but it was also a little dark in the room and maybe I missed something...but it looked fine when I took it off. Also, when I was inside her, the comdom kept sliding forward and I had to always pull it back, but my whole penis was always covered, just that the tip of the comdom got bigger as I was inside her after a while. I dont know if I am explaining it right or not...but I just wanted to know it I am ok and If I did anything wrong.

Thank you so much.

RapidRod:
No concerns here, just keep using those condoms.

Andy Velez:
I don't see any cause for concern here as long as you always use a condom for intercourse.

Until such time as you may find yourself in a securely monogamous relationship in which both partners test negative together you should alway use a condom for intercourse. It doesn't matter what you think you know about your partner's history or how great she looks or anything. A condom is a must.

This time out I don't see any cause for concern or for testing.

Cheers,

jazz1986:
Andy and RapidRod,

Thank you so much for your reply. So even though I went down on her, I have nothing to worry about even though she did not use a condom in her first relationship? Becasue now I feel that after I went down on her and she told me about her past, I dont feel very comfortable going down on her. Any advise again. Thanks again in advance.

~Rod--Jazz1986~

Ann:
Rod,

You should never do anything sexually that makes you feel uncomfortable.

However, feelings aren't facts and the fact is, going down on a woman is not a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version