Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Central New Jersey HIV Doctor Search??????

(1/1)

savorthemoments:
Hi,

I need to find a new HIV DOCTOR THAT IS WELL EXPERIENCED WITH LONG TIME SURVIVORS/DRUG RESISTENCE & UP ON THE NEW HIV DRUGS.............and recommendations??????

Thanks in advance................

dorjus:
Go to my doc. Dr. pitterelli in the Ryan White Clinic at Somerset Medical Center. She is FABULOUS and she deals with the top HIV doc in central Jersey. 908-685-2444

ubotts:
 :)Hi I am from south Jersey..I go to Manmouth Medical, and there wonderful there.
I was gong to Jersey shore clinic and I hated it..When you walk into the clinic, there's a
big sign..saying 'A TEAM'....
Which means everyone that goes in that door, you know exactly what there being treated for..
I thought this was a disgrace, and an invasion of privacy...So I looked online, and just
put my zip code in,,and Viola...Manmouth Medical came up, so I called them right away,
and they are so caring and understanding..Makes a world of difference when you have
a good doctor.
In Jersey Shore, you got whoever was on call..It could be interns, or a regular infectious
disease doctor, but you never got the same one twice..
That's on of the top most reasons, I looked around for a better clinic..
Check it out if you have the time , Its well worth it..Good luck.. ;)

camille07:
Hello Savor-

I go to the A-team and have found it be a great place for treatment.  From day 1 I have one doctor and one doctor only.  If you are struggling financially, they will assist you in any possible way even in dentistry.  A friend of mine just started going after he tested poz.  He just lost his job and his health benefits.  He also had a front tooth that had broke off at the job site but could not afford a dentist.  They were able to give him a new tooth and medication.  Otherwise the his medication would have cost him $1500 a month.

When I think of A-team, my mind conjures up George Peppard and Mr. T  :D

ubotts:
OMg..so you like the A team..Maybe you have a good insurance plan, because that's the only way your able to have one doctor.. (I had dr Casey) but hardly got to see her, because she only takes other patients, meaning patients with medicade on wensdays.
          And I wasnt to happy with her at all...
I know the dentist there and he is good..Even though I switched to Monmouth Medical
for my hiv care, I can still  keep that same dentist..He is great..
But I personally do not like the A team...
Just the fact that when you walk in,..There that big old sign saying A_TEAM..

There's no privacy..Everyone that walks though that door, knows exactly why your
going in there for..
Oh well to each his or her own....It may work for you..but honi..I doesn't work for me
in any form or fashion....
The A team can Kiss my bigger than life booty :P( O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version