Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Oh the humanity

(1/3) > >>

Dachshund:
From that time on, I haven't had a single day that wasn't lived at some level of trepidation, and, for many years, in a state of acute anxiety and fear.

HIV positive since the 80's, I never expected to grow old...

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2007/09/28/crooked_penis/

aztecan:
Hey Auntie Doxie,

All I have to say is, "Tell me about it."

If I knew I would live this long I would have saved more money.

HUGS,

Mark

redhotmuslbear:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on September 28, 2007, 10:21:18 AM ---From that time on, I haven't had a single day that wasn't lived at some level of trepidation, and, for many years, in a state of acute anxiety and fear.

--- End quote ---

PTSD, not something unfamiliar to most of us.  Would the writer prefer the alternative of having been among the dead?  I attempt to ward of his penile affliction by having other men play with my penis as frequently as possible.

Cheers,
David

BT65:
My first job was in a nursing home, and I would always say that when I got old I would go around a nursing home drunk and piss all over the place. 

Anyway, I've been poz since (at least tested poz) 1989 and I never expected to live this long either.  I'm with you Mark, if I'da known, I would have saved some money!

bear60:
Betty
Its never too late to start. (Saving money that is).  The stock market is volitile right now but invest in foreign stock funds...China is going to be bigger than shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version