Main Forums > Living With HIV

My First HAART Lab Results

(1/2) > >>

Lou-ah-vull:
 I just received my lab results minutes ago (which means you get the scoop first before anyone else.)  I started Kaletra and Combivir eight weeks ago.  My viral load has dropped from 87, 657 to 1299!  My cd4 count is relatively stable at 361.  My cd4 % has increased in eight weeks from 22% to 27.8%.

I can accurately say this is the first piece of good news since my diagnosis.  I would be so much in the dark about all of this without this website and all of the superb documentation and lessons available.  Furthermore, the ability to post and discuss with you has made a difficult situation more tolerable. 

I know its a long road, but for once in the last eight months...I am ecstatic about this news! 

Thanks always for your support.  I can't wait to meet some of you in Montreal next month.

Gary

Teresa:
Gary,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Thats great news!

Hugs
Teresa

JohnOso:
Excellent, excellent news Gary!   Keep up the good work and stay focused on things.

I'm really happy for a fellow Ky-ian today!

John

RAB:
Gary

That's great news!  I'm glad the meds are working so well for you and knocking the SNOT out of the viral load.   :D

See you in Montreal.

RAB

The Canuck:
Gary,

Great to read the meds are working well and kicking this bug's ass.  This is a wonderful news and quite happy for ya'.  :)

See you in Montreal soon....

All the best,

The Canuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version