HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

i am going crazy,what should i do?

(1/3) > >>

belgrano:
 :)hi every body:
i amwriting from latin america,from argentina,i had an incident on may 21 of this year. I stayed with a girl,i did not have intercourse sex,no oral sex,no vaginal, no anal sex,no kisses,i was dressed ,she was nude an asked me to touch softly her clitoris twice, i did so with my bare finger,my finger was sane ,no wounded,no no hurt,no cuts,then i touched her vagina,external side of vagina with the palm of my hand,my hand was too sane,no wounded,no hurts,no cuts.I abandoned the room, I DID NOT WASH MY HANDS.
I arrived at home 55 ( fiftyfive) minutes later, I washed my hands with alcohol,and water and soap.15( fifteen ) minutes later  i masturbated myself,with my bare hand on my bare penis.

94 ( ninety four) days later,it s some like three months an three days i realized ELISA.IT was Negative.

Please ,may you,the best experts , tellme what i have to do now: i need to realizea new ELISA just at 6 months?,Am i in risk,what may i expect from this case.I am in the middle of a nightmare.
Thanks a lot for your hel.god bless you :'( :'( :'(

Ann:
Bel,

You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection. You do NOT need further testing. You ARE hiv negative.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

belgrano:

--- Quote from: Ann on September 19, 2007, 07:34:00 PM ---Bel,

You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection. You do NOT need further testing. You ARE hiv negative.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

--- End quote ---

belgrano:
thanks Anne.I will abandon any test ,you are so glad,i willalways take care with sex.I will use allways condomes.i wreally appreciate yor advice.God bless you.

thans verymuch.Belgrano.

belgrano:

--- Quote from: belgrano on September 19, 2007, 07:47:54 PM ---thanks Anne.I will abandon any test ,you are so glad,i willalways take care with sex.I will use allways condomes.i wreally appreciate yor advice.God bless you.

thans verymuch.Belgrano.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version