HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Fingers...........from Condom to Jewel

<< < (3/3)

abhishekmenon:
Hi Andy, thanx for those really lovely reassuring words.......& for understanding how India is being affected by this epidemic...........Just wanted to say that this website has really given me a good understanding of HIV & it's transmission.....& shattered many conservative myths that i may have had........thanx for all the help & guidance......take care & i'l be in touch!
best regards!
Abhi :)

abhishekmenon:
Hey Andy, thanx for the unflinching support....i got my elisa antibody test results today....it's negative for both HIV1 & HIV 2.......i also did a remaining viral panel test...it's all negative....& it's now 13 weeks & 3 days to the day... do u feel based on the history of the incident which u are now aware of is there any chance for any late seroconversion......also ofcourse the PCR was negative earlier............Please do send me your thoughts???? do i need to test again at 6 months or am i cool????
Thanx again for everything!!! you see i had developed a cold, sore throat...& throat pain & slight fever...certain symtoms that kinda got me guessing whether i was seroconverting late..anyways now the tests are Negative??
Do let me know ur thoughts!!
Abhi :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version