HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Give me your opinion please

(1/1)

Scared01:
After an exposure in January i have developed many syntoms im mouth, a week after some teeths have to be recovered by my dentist, since there, i have developed candidiasis in the corner of the mouth that remain there since February, i have always my gums very inflamated, i had made some tests since January, the last one was 5 months after that exposure, all of them were negatives, but i still with lots of fears about ir. I know she has HIV + , i know it now, in January i nottest a strange halit in her mouth, i didnīt make care, but a week after i get the same halit and the teeths were destroyd. Please tell me is there any opinion about it, should i forget, or should i get tested again i read that 6 months is enough, but in this case with this kind of syntoms, i donī+ t realy know what shoul i do.
Thanks so much After an exposure in January i have developed many syntoms im mouth, a week after some teeths have to be recovered by my dentist, since there, i have developed candidiasis in the corner of the mouth that remain there since February, i have always my gums very inflamated, i had made some tests since January, the last one was 5 months after that exposure, all of them were negatives, but i still with lots of fears about ir. I know she has HIV + , i know it now, in January i nottest a strange halit in her mouth, i didnīt make care, but a week after i get the same halit and the teeths were destroyd. Please tell me is there any opinion about it, should i forget, or should i get tested again i read that 6 months is enough, but in this case with this kind of syntoms, i donī+ t realy know what shoul i do.
Thanks so much

RapidRod:
Keep all your post under your orginal thread so everyone may follow.

Ann:
scared,

It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. With this in mind, I'm locking this one so you can return to your original thread

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version