POZ magazine
Newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr Instagram
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 03:31:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 644197
  • Total Topics: 49030
  • Online Today: 208
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Can a HDFoster Experimentalist lead to Glutathione Therapeutic Alliance  (Read 4270 times)

Offline Krsnapoz

ABSOLUTE BELIEF BRING ABSOLUTE RELIEF

I must say at this point, I fully believe that the healing power within and without the Universe support me and other whom are Poz and our beloved well wishers in the search for a  potential cure for this Pandemic Hiv virus, I am living not with an enemy and since both Virus and my Immune System both require Glutathione Peroxides a bit of diplomacy will go along way towards progressing Glutathione Therapeutic Alliance failing that we both die of want of a better theory.

I am off today to the Olympic side of London or good old east London where my Ayur Vedic and Homeopathic Dr lives

One of the purposes of my visit is to lay the foundation of experimentation of choice on the use of the four basic substance selenium, cysteine, glutamine and tryptophan.
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/aids.selenium2.html

Hope full today I have pick up a pill creation mini machine and between now and my next visit to the hospital I see how things goes.

Offline Krsnapoz

Re: Can a HDFoster Experimentalist lead to Glutathione Therapeutic Alliance
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 04:52:14 PM »
My Saturday Afternoon  8 Sept 07 visit to my Ayur vedic Doctor  was a very useful learning experience, as I take my first step towards managing my Poz status and the first person outside my partner whom I have choose to disclose my Poz status to and will be the only person for now, the reason for that is more about not stressing out members of my family and friends, when the time is right and I feel the need, they if its not going to be too stressful for them to  handle they will  come to know.

The afternoon  was spend with us discussing Foster approach, meditation other Alternative research on approach to aids and Hiv like the wonderful work of Hulda Regehr Clark  and Zappa Instrument which has been created to support
her work.

The reassuring thing for me at this stage is how then Universe is supporting my effort with what I now see as the right step for me to take. As I live in the UK I want bottles of selenomax but the company in form me that they do not supply to persons out side the USA, On  Friday a Dr friend of mine was to visit London to Lecture at Oxford University, and so today Sunday 9 September 07 he arrive in London and his gift to me was two bottles Selenomax.
 So I writing this now feeling bless.  There are a few things I will need to put into practice this coming weeks.

Managing the experiential formula slowly and gradually, and a process of Medi-Medit Mind Mapping, we coin this turn Medi-Medit which means medication meditation, Mind Mapping mind = the power of mantra  mean sound vibration which will be healing and freeing too. The choice of sound I use whiled taken my medicine will be of my own creation. I will looking at affirmation, prayers etc to support me during time of taken the formula there no end to creating way in which we can full support the Universe in working with us during the most difficulty time we had to face whiles living the most blessed human form and seeking a our way to discover our self through healing.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Ninja Please
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 05:08:09 PM »
Krsna,

I'm sorry but I can't let this pass without comment. Hulda Clark is not wonderful, she's a dangerous quack and fraudster. Following her approach to "treating" disease will see you dead.

For more information on the odious Hulda Clark click here.

MtD

Offline J.R.E.

• Joined Dec-2003 Living positive, since 1985.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 05:22:14 PM »

The afternoon  was spend with us discussing Foster approach, meditation other Alternative research on approach to aids and Hiv like the wonderful work of Hulda Regehr Clark  and Zappa Instrument which has been created to support
her work.

And this :

http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/bolensuit.html

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune, Epzicom, 40mg of simvastatin, 12.5mg of Hydrochlorothiazide.
Metoprolol tartrate 25mg

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=40802.0

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=45159.0

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=39722.msg495621;topicseen#msg495621

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=46806.0

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=39414.msg491701#msg491701

In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started my first  HAART regimen  on October 24th,03.

As of 8/2514,  t-cells are at 402, Viral load <40

Current % is at 11%

62 years young.

Offline powerpuff

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 05:59:28 PM »
i agree, i read the book hulda clarke  you mentioned and i have to agree with matty !!!!!
its quackery and dangerous! ???

Offline Krsnapoz

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 04:07:16 AM »

O yes She a women,  I quest she must be a witch too and where they  a witch there must a Witch Hunt of the Female priesthood,  and how many women contributed to inventiveness in the Alternative field of therapy and healing has not felt the Long hand of male priesthood.

She has excited the allotted domestic electrical house appliance rule that women are meant to know, how use the  electrical Iron, how to change a bulb etc,  how dear her created a tool which in many years from  now will develop into a great tool for healing who know, what I do know is when Ann Wigmore came on the seen during the late 70s and 80 with the ideas  for wheat grass therapy She was also dismiss by many of the Holy Than Dough Priesthood Party, but you can now buy wheat grass tables in any health food shop, and when I finish post this message I be off to take  my daily  in take of wheat grass juice. I response all the posting  view at a later date. Hey, have a great day.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Ninja Please
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 04:42:35 AM »
O yes She a women,  I quest she must be a witch too and where they  a witch there must a Witch Hunt of the Female priesthood,  and how many women contributed to inventiveness in the Alternative field of therapy and healing has not felt the Long hand of male priesthood.

She has excited the allotted domestic electrical house appliance rule that women are meant to know, how use the  electrical Iron, how to change a bulb etc,  how dear her created a tool which in many years from  now will develop into a great tool for healing who know, what I do know is when Ann Wigmore came on the seen during the late 70s and 80 with the ideas  for wheat grass therapy She was also dismiss by many of the Holy Than Dough Priesthood Party, but you can now buy wheat grass tables in any health food shop, and when I finish post this message I be off to take  my daily  in take of wheat grass juice. I response all the posting  view at a later date. Hey, have a great day.

O___o

In light of this response Matty the Damned is seriously considering drinking several litres of wheat grass juice per day.

Nevertheless, I would stress once again that Hulda Clark is a dangerous fraud.

MtD

Offline Krsnapoz

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 06:59:39 PM »
I WOKE UP TODAY AND ASK MYSELF THIS QUESTION

IS REPROGRAMMING AN ENCODING PATHOGEN VIRUS IT’S THIS POSSILBE?

CAN DANGERIOUS VIRUSES CAN THEY BE REPROGRAM TO LIVE IN OUR BIO HARMONIC BODY AND BE A USEFULL TENNENT, IF WE KNOW THE CODE TO OUR SUB CONSCIOUS BIO -IMMUNE SYSTEM WAVE FREQUANCY IS THIS IMPOSSIBLE PATH TO FOLLOW.

I have spend some time exploring the alternative medicine and many of the instrument like 

Biorhythms
Many human functions follow a natural pattern of behaviour, from waking and sleeping in a 24 hour period, to the female menstrual cycle of 28 days. Biorhythm theory uses scientific methods to chart rhythms that affect the internal functioning of the body, particularly the physical, emotional and intellectual abilities.

Biofeedback

Helps people regulate some aspect of their body by using signals from the body using biofeedback machine,
Radionics is said to be a form of absent healing that was pioneered in the early 20th Century by an American neurologist called Dr Albert Adams. Adams' theory was that diseased tissue would radiate an abnormal waveform - and it was by analyzing this waveform that diagnosis could be made, and suitable treatment recommended.

Sound Therapy

Everything in the Universe is vibrating. The chair you are sitting on, or ground you are standing on is not solid, but made up of molecules all vibrating at different frequencies depending on the materials it is made from. Molecules that are vibrating give off a frequency that can be measured or converted into cycles per second (CPS) or Hertz (Hz). The human ear can hear between 20 - 22,000 CPS (Hz), so most of the frequencies given off by the objects in the world around us are either below (too dense) or above (too fine) our range of hearing (although this doesn't mean you can't feel them.)
So H.Clark Zappa instrument will be one of the many I will be working with at this stage in order to get to the level of my immune system wave frequency.
KRSNAPOZ  - A HIV RETROVIRUS BEHAVIORIST  NOT BY CHOICE NOR BY DEFAULT AND  CERTAINLY NOT BY PROXY

Offline Matty the Damned

• Ninja Please
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 07:13:59 PM »
Krsna,

You said:

elps people regulate some aspect of their body by using signals from the body using biofeedback machine,Radionics is said to be a form of absent healing that was pioneered in the early 20th Century by an American neurologist called Dr Albert Adams. Adams' theory was that diseased tissue would radiate an abnormal waveform - and it was by analyzing this waveform that diagnosis could be made, and suitable treatment recommended.

In fact you mean Albert Abrams one of the most notorious charlatans and quacks of the 20th Century. Radionics is utter nonsense and was discredited in the 1920's.

The Skeptic's Dictionary has an excellent entry on Abrams and the fraud of Radionics. I encourage you to read it.

Regards,

MtD

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 07:27:05 PM »
So H.Clark Zappa instrument will be one of the many I will be working with at this stage in order to get to the level of my immune system wave frequency.

Ah, yes... Hulda Clark's "Super Zapper Deluxe."

Krsna -- while I appreciate your openness to complementary and alternative therapies, I cannot stress enough that Hulda Clark's charlatanism is legendary and has consistently landed her in a heap of trouble. Fact of the matter is, there is no scientific evidence -- not a shred of it, Krsna -- supporting the use of a machine that won't give you CD4 cells but WILL eat up your hard-earned dollars. Please... consider the advice generously passed along by your fellow HIVers in this thread.

Tim Horn

Offline Krsnapoz

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 05:14:30 PM »
Hi Tim

First of all I wish to thank you for your point you highlighted, and taken the trouble to reading my post. I not taken any offense to any of the comments be make so far, I think some are funny, and make me laugh and I am assure that in our own sweet way we are looking out for each other interest which is very nice but funny at times. But I got my serious cap on am I am hearing your concern.

Like every thing I set my mind to I will walk away from here with some good insights in how to manage my body and mind as whether things get better or worst. I fully aware of that.

One of my self made quotes to friends goes something like this

‘When you open your mouth you can sometime say what you lack more so than what you carry.’

Even in this most difficult circumstance living in a infective HIV body, I still have time to develop and perfection the meaning of my life from the cultural of the Vedic (Knowledge) standpoint which is more spiritual than over attachment to identifying with temporary body, I see myself existing not just as physical entity I live on the mental plain. Psyche plain and the pure spiritual platform too.
We all live in  multi dimension existence and not every one of us see clearly beyond the shadow of the body we are still lost in uncultured ID which are clearly racist, sexist etc so we live our lives at times  never going deeper that what we read in the papers.
Concerning this point.

“Hulda Clark's charlatanism is legendary and has consistently landed her in a heap of trouble.” 
Even if she considered to be a charlatan, I have been given her book to read by a close friend, The Cure for all diseases,  I know for a fact I will learn something from what written there even its it's a line or a sentence what to mention a full paragraph.
I got evolve into alternative health culture way  back in the mid 75 and I been living with all these statement since then, that why I find some these reaction a bit funny I see it all before. I will fine the tools to work with in my search for the Bio -Immune Wave Frequency and there other vibration level which I will explore in my HIV BODY, my friend also gave her Zappa machine to play with its a new toy for this boy, and he will monitor my ideas of its use in due course of time, I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH ITS USE SO IT FINE,  I AM COOL ABOUT ITS USE.

Concerning this point.
Please... consider the advice generously passed along by your fellow HIVers in this thread.

I am on old head now and I am always willing to learn from other. But I am one for following one heart to know the truth.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:27:58 PM by Krsnapoz »

Offline Matty the Damned

• Ninja Please
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 07:07:54 PM »
Krsna,

If you want to follow the teachings of Hulda Clark, Albert Abrams and others of that sort you're entirely free to do so. It's your inalienable right to manage your health and well being as you see fit.

Nonetheless AIDSmeds is committed to the addressing HIV treatment issues from a base of reputable peer reviewed science, not quackery and charlatanism. It concerns me greatly that a positive person would choose Hulda Clark's approach to health care as the basis for their treatment options but ultimately it's up to you.

However, other people are reading this thread and we would be failing in our responsibilities to them if we didn't point out that the truth about Hulda Clark, Albert Abrams and the like.

Regards,

MtD

Offline Krsnapoz

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 11:50:09 AM »
Krsna,

If you want to follow the teachings of Hulda Clark, Albert Abrams and others of that sort you're entirely free to do so. It's your inalienable right to manage your health and well being as you see fit.

Nonetheless AIDSmeds is committed to the addressing HIV treatment issues from a base of reputable peer reviewed science, not quackery and charlatanism. It concerns me greatly that a positive person would choose Hulda Clark's approach to health care as the basis for their treatment options but ultimately it's up to you.

However, other people are reading this thread and we would be failing in our responsibilities to them if we didn't point out that the truth about Hulda Clark, Albert Abrams and the like.
We
Regards,

MtD

I wish to thank you for take the time and showing the extra concerning for the all the members of this form.

I guest if someone came and ask me what your interest in fine out about the Bio- Immune Wave frequency in relationship to my HIV STATUS my response would be.

Well, I am very new to this bank of knowledge as far as the HIV knowledge goes, I have previously work in the mental heath field as psychotherapies and I have some ideas how has how if possible I plan to  have an impact  on new found experience has been HIV POZ

Retrovirus I have been informed is Any virus belonging to the viral family Retroviridae. They are enveloped viruses possessing a RNA genome, and replicate via a DNA intermediate. Retroviruses rely on the enzyme reverse transcriptase to perform the reverse transcription of its genome from RNA into DNA, which can then be integrated into the host's genome with an integrase enzyme. The virus then replicates as part of the cell's DNA.”

I get the impression that in order to replicates itself  there must be some kind of intelligent in operation as well as a Self Preservation Mechanism which give a clue as to the first Law of the Universe that one Self Preservation come first, even to the  level of a life threading  dangerous HIV virus is teaching us about this law, the bio immune system  must also operatate under the laws of Self  Preservation, in the war between the destructive west and erratic middle east some  predicted the war  as a clash of civilization the real clash right now is going in my bloodstream and flowing thought my veins, whether I have thank God that I am not the only person is another matter.

Since the replicate HIV need for its food for want of a better was or pardon my French is glutathione peroxidase and other energies (as describe in selenium debates of the website and others website) so does my immune system, hence the real clash of Laws of Self  Preservation as oppose to destructive madness in the Middle East.   

Safely we can say  we live in a age where we are seen the end product of genetic modification of other life form as well as our own human form whether for good or for bad, we are all waking to another fundamental reality that is  my body or our bodies are living laboratory experiment subject the wimps of the power that be, to chuck what ever pills they want to us pending which part of the world you live in and may be the colour of you skins too,  as food for though and we are will to be subject the wimps of there creation such is the nature one type of life style.

My hypothesis at this moment is that since there is an expression of intellengence in replication of HIV Virus it might very well be possible to change the destructive patters of its replication by cognitive restructuring of the Bio harmonic vibration of the Immune System to add a patch so to speak to the mechanism so that replicates virus can work in harmony with the body politic instead of again it, if the Law of Self  Preservation will it so.  Total off the cuff, I know, but every body has a wild card,  that mine.

So from my stand point in the middle of  pandemic attack on one  humanity, I will take  knowledge from all quarters where Orthodox or unorthodox as Hilder case might well be to make the changes that I need to make, this might sound like the pipe dream, but how care?.

SO I ASK MYSELF: IS REPROGRAMMING AN ENCODING PATHOGEN VIRUS TO A HARMONIC POINT, IT’S THIS POSSIBLE?

If you can teach a dog to stand on one leg or jump over a wall who know what next in the every increasing evolutionary challenge that confront us all reprogramming an encoding pathogen might very well be next if that part of perfecting the meaning of one life. But as they say what good enough for the goose is not all ways good enough for the Gander.

KRSNAPOZ  - A HIV RETROVIRUS BEHAVIORIST  NOT BY CHOICE NOR BY DEFAULT AND  CERTAINLY NOT BY PROXY

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 02:03:55 PM »
Krsna:

I think this has gone on long enough. If you'd like to "harmonize" -- or whatever -- with your HIV infection using this battery-operated snake oil, so be it -- but your persistence here is bordering on marketing practices.

This is the Research News and Studies Forum. And the fact of the matter is, Hulda Clark's low-voltage hucksterism in no way stems from research or sound, scientific studies.

As nothing of benefit is going to come of this cryptic conversation, I'm locking this one up.

Tim Horn

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.