POZ magazine
Newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr Instagram
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 01:19:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 23759
  • Latest: JV
Stats
  • Total Posts: 643189
  • Total Topics: 48937
  • Online Today: 200
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 6
Guests: 166
Total: 172

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ICP 15 is now available at Mindfully Living with HIV  (Read 755 times)

Offline tuggem

• Ron Hudson, same body, new face
    • 2sides2ron
ICP 15 is now available at Mindfully Living with HIV
« on: September 10, 2007, 03:23:44 PM »
Dear Friends of the International Carnival of Pozitivities (ICP):

The 15th edition of the ICP is now available at Living Mindfully with HIV/AIDS.  This edition includes a return of artwork from Colombian artist Farid de la Ossa, a video from Angelique Kidjo and Joss Stone for relief for Darfur, a special gift offer from me for your contribution to an AIDS charity of your choice, HIV/AIDS news from around the world, more addiction recovery help, a very special introduction to "Big Love" or "Arohanui", and much more.  Please take a few moments to read and leave comments, particularly for your host, James Wortz, who has done yet another great job despite a bout of bad health in the last few days. 

Next Edition

Please visit the ICP homepage to learn more about this project and how you can contribute.  We are now accepting submissions for edition 16 to be hosted at Ogre's Politics and Views.  Please consider contributing your original artwork, poetry, news, personal accounts, short stories, videos or music files for the next edition. This next edition is very special.  I have approached the host, Mr. Ogre, to participate as an outreach to a conservative political community that normally may not hear from people living with HIV/AIDS.  Please consider this an opportunity to share your stories with a group of people who may not normally think of HIV/AIDS as often as we do and how you might make your case for teamwork with people who may not necessarily agree with you.

Please Share with Your Friends

As usual, I would like to ask you to post a permanent link to the ICP homepage (you can get a widget there as well) on your blogs or websites and to share the word of this edition with your readers and friends.  The more people who know about the ICP, the more likely it will be that we will continue to receive excellent contributions.  In fact, feel free to nominate your own HIV/AIDS related contributions from your favorite blogs or websites.  The most powerful stories are those of personal nature, so I would encourage you to seek out or write personal accounts and to share them with the ICP.  There are many more of you than of me, so join me in the search for quality blogs that share personal stories about HIV/AIDS from around the world.  We have hardly begun to tap into the situation in Asia, so blogs from that region of the world are particularly welcome.

Contribute Your Work

I hope that you will join the growing community of contributors and hosts for this important international forum for genuine voices of AIDS.  If you are interested in hosting the ICP, please email me at ron.hudson@verizon.net and I will make the process for you as painless as possible.  Return hosts are welcome!

To be Removed From or Added To the ICP mailing list:

Please email me at ron.hudson@verizon.net with the word REMOVE or SUBSCRIBE in your subject line to have your name removed or added to the ICP mailing list.

Peace to you and yours.

Ron Hudson

2sides2ron
Poundcake Love
The International Carnival of Pozitivities (ICP)
Lexiva, Videx EC

About 18 other meds to manage my side-effects/concomitant issues like diabetes, renal insufficiency, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, etc.

Poz since 08/25/1985 or earlier

Safe journeys!

Ce fut une belle aventure...

Offline tuggem

• Ron Hudson, same body, new face
    • 2sides2ron
Re: ICP 15 is now available at Mindfully Living with HIV
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 06:01:39 PM »
Just a quick reminder that I am accepting submissions of your contributions to the ICP through 2 October 2007.  Thank you for those of you who are reading. 

Peace to you all.
Lexiva, Videx EC

About 18 other meds to manage my side-effects/concomitant issues like diabetes, renal insufficiency, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, etc.

Poz since 08/25/1985 or earlier

Safe journeys!

Ce fut une belle aventure...

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.