Main Forums > Living With HIV

Hola AM Family

(1/2) > >>

Webbie:
Good evening all,

Happy 4th to you in the USA!

I thought I would stop in and say hi and givea little update from Mexico.

Life goes on with out Manuel, hard as it is. I started on the meds but had to stop afer only 3 days do to another little health problem (Heart attack), but I will restart as soon as I can.

I have a very nice nurse staying with me right now, it really helps to have another person it the house again.

It is still hard for me to deal with Manuel´s passing, and my limitation to save him. But I know I have to go on my failure with Manuel has taught mea lot and I know I have to learn alot more about this disease.

I wish posative thought to you all,
Webbie

allopathicholistic:
hi Webbie - glad a nurse is helping you. i remember your story about Manuel. it made me cry. wishing the best for you. be well and peaceful. Alex

Oceanbeach:
Hola Scot,

I was just thinking about you today... Not very American of me to be thinking of someone in Quintana Roo on a blessed American holiday but, so be it.  I guess I casually misplaced my stars and stripes when I got up this morning.  Have the best day
Michael

www.Commission-on-AIDS.org

I FOUND MY STARS AND STRIPES, THEY WERE IN THE UPPER LEFT BUREAU DRAWER, next to the lease I thought I lost

aztecan:
Hey Webbie,
I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were doing. I'm glad you checked in.

I'm sorry about the heart attack. I remember the valiant strides you took to help Manuel, and of his  passing and how hard that was for you. The only thing that will make this easier is time. It won't erase the pain, but it will become more tolerable.

Now, please take care of yourself and check back in when possible to let us know how things are going.

HUGS,

Mark

zephyr:
Hi Scott...

I've had you on my mind for weeks now, and had a sense of foreboding. And now I understand why.

You made such a deep impression on so many of us through your gallant efforts during Manuel's last days, Scot. I was worried, then, that those efforts might take their toll upon you, so severe was your stress.

Please try to relax that weary body and mind as best you can...the world has need of champions like yourself, my dear man.

Wishing you healing, and Peace...

Love,

Zephyr :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version