Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Newly diagnosed and looking for support

(1/2) > >>

confusedme:
I have been recently diagnosed as HIV+. My husband has been positive for several years so I was aware that I could possibly contract. A western blot on the 9th confirmed it. I have not yet been to the doctor for my initial blood work but I have an appointment scheduled on the 30th. I have gained some knowledge of HIV and its treatment through my husband's experiences but I don't feel like I know enough. I'm not sure if he doesn't feel like he is good at explaining things or if we just have two different ways of dealing with this. I feel like I need to talk to someone who understands what I'm going through. Since he isn't much of a talker, I am here hoping to meet people who are HIV + to share experiences with.

xyahka:
Hi, sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

I think there are in here lot of people who could help you out with your doubts, specially the girls, they are such a nice group of ladies :)

I actually don't know what else to say right now... but... i would just finish by saying... you can be sure you are not alone. We are with you.

Hugs!!

Juan Carlos

confusedme:
I am recieving messages though I cannot read them on this board. I have read them through my email account but still cannot reply. Thank you for your messages. I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks for the reply xyahka. I think support sites like these are the greatest things online. I have been a member of other sites for other reasons and met two of my best friends through them. I hope to find that same friendship here. Hugs back to ya.  ;)

Matty the Damned:
Confused,

Reply to this post and you'll be able to send and receive PM's.

Welcome!

MtD

confusedme:
Oh ok!  :) Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version