Main Forums > Living With HIV

Checking in with the Family

(1/3) > >>

Jena:
Good Morning Family
 What do you think of the  "new me" ?  ;D Nadine showed me where she got her sexy aviator and I wanted one too! Sure beats the real me  LOL 
 Anyway, I know I've been quiet for a couple of weeks but I wanted you to know all is well here. Joseph made the move to Kentucky and will be going back to get his son before school starts. He has interviews lined up for some very promising positions and  things are good with us. He's showing me  the woman I forgot I was, I like her and I'm glad shes back! Thanks for all the support and advice you all have given me, it means the world to me.
 Have a safe Holiday everyone!
Love
Jena

Lisa:
I've been thinking of you the last couple of days. I'm glad you checked in.
Happy to hear that things are going well with your new gentleman friend. Be careful, but mostly, be happy.
Check in when you can. :)

cubbybear:
Hey Jen,

Glad ur doing well and checking in with us.  I love your new avatar, but I loved seeing your face more.  And never forget the woman you are, you're a goddess!

xx
Matt

Andy Velez:
Good to read that things are going well with you and Joseph, Jena. Amazing isn't it how changes can happen for the better sometimes. Suddenly life is...different.   

Enjoy it!

Cheers,

Poz Brit:
Hi Jena, I am so happy that things are working out for you, with your new man Joseph, Life is so better when you’re sharing it with some one that cares for you.

Take care,
John(UK)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version