Main Forums > Living With HIV

Top Ten tips for banishing HIV WOES

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cliff:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on July 03, 2006, 09:11:57 AM ---ps. I am using the money that I would normally put into retirement to pay for my shrink, fresh food, and my pet. He's right, I am daft.
--- End quote ---
Ok, so unlike the rest of the world, you, Hal, have limited funds with unlimited needs.   ::)  I take it the list isn't for you.  That's okay, we are all free to take or better still, IGNORE advice.

Dachshund:

Don't worry about me...this daft, little risk taker will be soaking up the winter sun in Ibiza.

Hal :P

Robert:
I like lists.  Things on there keep me ticking.

Right now I'm finishing up breakfast (see #7), then I'm going outside, behind the pump house, and row for an hour (#7), then to Home Depot to buy paint(#4, 8,) with Michael (#6) and the "kids" (#9) and flirt with the cashier(#'s 4,5,6). We're painting both the inside and the outside, (#10) "building for the future" and getting ready for Michael's mother, sister and boyfriend who are coming to visit in the fall. (#10)

I do all this so I can be (#1) "good to myself".

robert

penguin:
as with most things self-help, s'a bit simplistic, patronising even to some...but i think the general idea is in the right place. Perhaps more of a pep talk for the newly diagnosed?

and hal, i now have visions of you " 'aving it large" (as they say over here) in the party capitol of the baleariacs...good plan, mr dachshund  8)

Kate

skeebo1969:

Cliff,

Good list...   Robert that was friggin awesome!

Thomas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version