Main Forums > Positive Women

Thank God for POZ !

(1/2) > >>

Thick713:
I just wanted to thank whoever had the bright idea for this ... were else can we come together and just get real .. and talk ... I LOVE IT !   I'm Thick713 ... and I've been positive since January 2005 ... and it was pretty bad .. my body just did not know it ... CD4 count was 10 ... but today undetectable ... and CD4 is 398 ... still not were I would like it ... but I guess one out of 2 aint bad ... but overall .. I'm healthy ... and that's a beautiful thing ....

Queen Tokelove:
Yeah, this forum is great. I would guess that it was prolly Peter Staley, geez I hope that is his last name..lol..The man who created this site. It was prolly his idea or some great woman who put the bug in his ear. Just to let you know there is an Intro thread here whenever you feel like sharing...No pressure, whenever you are ready.

cjc:
Hello, Thick. I am Cristy. I started coming here in Nov2005 and love it. There is a lot of support and information to be had.,from both the females and the males. Bickering, laughing and being there for each other. this is a great place.
--- Quote from: Queen Akasha on August 17, 2007, 05:39:25 AM ---Yeah, this forum is great. I would guess that it was prolly Peter Staley, geez I hope that is his last name..lol..The man who created this site. It was prolly his idea or some great woman who put the bug in his ear. Just to let you know there is an Intro thread here whenever you feel like sharing...No pressure, whenever you are ready.

--- End quote ---
   Queen is right Peter Stanley started Aidsmeds And it was Incorporated with poz.  Feel free to make yourself at home.   Cristy

BT65:
Welcome thick.  I'm sure your experience on here will be a positive one.

IzPoz:

--- Quote from: Bettytacy on August 18, 2007, 04:33:24 PM ---I'm sure your experience on here will be a positive one.

--- End quote ---

No pun intended, I'm sure, LOL  ;)

Welcome Thick!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version