Main Forums > Living With HIV

Just wanted to introduce myself!

(1/6) > >>

JustAGirl:
Hello my name is Tiffany I am 27 married and have 4 kids.  I was diagnosed HIV+ in 2002 when I was 2 months pregnant with my daughter I have been + for 8 years.  My hubby was with me when I found out and has been with me through it all he remains negative!  I have had 2 babies they are 3 and 4 now and both negative. I have only been on meds during my pregnancies and a couple months ago due to a hysterectomy.  I am in great health and med free!

I have been looking for support from others in the same boat in my town they only seem to have support for men. I am hoping to find people to vent to when I need someone who understands! I look forward to getting to know all of you!!

Dachshund:
Wow, welcome and what a story. You are about to meet some of the best women on the planet. Aw heck, the guys are not too bad either.

Welcome,
Hal :)

Teresa:
Hello Tiffany and welcome to the forums. My name is Teresa and we found out 2 months ago that my hubby is HIV+ while i have tested HIV-.

This is a great site and im so glad that you found it. THe people here are wonderful!

Hugs
Teresa

AlanBama:
Hello Tiffany, and welcome!

We have the greatest positive women here you could ever hope to meet!   I'm sure they will be able to offer you lots of support and guidance....  and some of us old guys have something to say now and then, too !

Hugs,

Alan

livingpositively:
Welcome to this amazing group of people.  It truly is a family, and if you can't vent to family, well....you know.   ;)

I have had the distinct pleasure/honor of meeting two of the MOST amazing women on the planet this weekend.  If nothing else, you are in good...no...extraordinary company.

Shane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version