POZ magazine
Newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr Instagram
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 25, 2014, 04:24:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 24283
  • Latest: mineal
Stats
  • Total Posts: 650354
  • Total Topics: 49650
  • Online Today: 134
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 118
Total: 122

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ICP 14 is now available  (Read 785 times)

Offline tuggem

• Ron Hudson, same body, new face
    • 2sides2ron
ICP 14 is now available
« on: August 10, 2007, 10:51:56 AM »
Dear Friends of the International Carnival of Pozitivities (ICP):

The 14th edition of the ICP is now available at Straight, Not Narrow.  This edition includes original artwork from HIV+ Colombian artist Farid de la Ossa, an original Spanish-language poem with translation by Mexican poet Jeannette Clariond, a video blog from the American comic ANT at his ANT Colony and a spoken-word video from my friend and 1 Giant Leap collaborator Rich Ferguson of Los Angeles, CA. Other posts address recognizing alcoholism within the HIV/AIDS community, as well as other thought-provoking articles about living with HIV/AIDS.  We have a number of returning contributors as well as new participants.  Please take a few minutes to visit and bookmark this edition so that you can enjoy it at your leisure over the next month.

Please visit the ICP homepage to learn more about this project and how you can contribute.  We are now accepting submissions for edition 15 to be hosted at Living Mindfully with HIV.  Please consider contributing your original artwork, poetry, news, personal accounts, short stories, and video or music files for the next edition.  The more of you who actively submit your articles, the more I will be able to identify and solicit new participants for this project. 

I hope that you will join the growing community of contributors and hosts for this important international forum for genuine voices of AIDS and allies.  Please note that we are still seeking hosts for our November, 2007 edition and for all editions beyond December, 2007.  If you are interested in hosting the ICP, please email me at ron(dot)hudson(at)verizon(dot)net and I will make the process for you as painless as possible.  Return hosts are welcome!

If you have a blog, please feel free to post a notice about the availability of this edition.  Also, please share this note with your friends.  We need to involve as many people as possible.  I really appreciate all of the links that you have added for the ICP in your blog sidebars and would encourage any of you who have not yet done so to consider adding a permanent link to the ICP to your blog.

TO BE ADDED OR REMOVED FROM THE ICP MAILING LIST

If you would like to be added to or removed from the ICP mailing list, please email me at ron(dot)hudson(at)verizon(dot)net with either the word REMOVE or SUBSCRIBE in the subject line of the email and I will ensure that your desires are followed.  This email list is confidential and will not be shared with anyone.  All correspondence is handled using blind copy so that your identity will be protected.

Peace to you and yours.

Ron Hudson
Lexiva, Videx EC

About 18 other meds to manage my side-effects/concomitant issues like diabetes, renal insufficiency, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, etc.

Poz since 08/25/1985 or earlier

Safe journeys!

Ce fut une belle aventure...

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.