Main Forums > Living With HIV

Eirin, Water Duck, JoeMutt and heratforyou direct from Amsterdam

(1/4) > >>

heartforyou:
Hi dearest friends,

We finally got together  and the meeting of these kindred souls is taking place at this very moment.

You will all get ths nitty gritty soon......

We met Bobik as well today.

Sending one and all warm sunshine and friendship from Amsterdam.  Herman

it is magic ..........Siang

So glad that in the end we got to meet each other. These Belgian men are hot, I'm telling you!  Eirin  :-*

JoeMutt is outside as we are typing this, God only knows WHAT he is doing there. But he is the funniest sweetest person to be with.

kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Your AM gang from Holland

Moffie65:
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
ON ALL OF YOUR OPENINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful time.

bear60:
I am in awe....and love the pics. Are you staying on the boat??

bobik:
It was great, meeting some people of the forum in real life. I met the guys and Eirin twice, the first time in the evening, on a strange terrace where they threw glasses on the floor and the coffee was not very nice (We will NOT take you there in september  ;) ) and the second time for lunch on saturday, at the Esprit Café, which was great.

Siang and I finally had our conversation on Chakra's, something we wanted to do already for a loooooooong time. And really, having seen someone smile in real life makes the connection much closer! Hermie has a wonderful laugh and Joemutt is a sweetie really! And Eirin, I already knew that wonderful woman but I like her more and more!

It was a good appetizer for September.

Coen

The Canuck:
Great to read you're all having fun in Amsterdam. This is a city I really like ( been there two times ) and looking forward to return soon. This is just too bad I can't in September as this time I'm planning a trip to Paris and several other places in France.

Have a few ( or many ) good brews and enjoy yourselves !!!

Regards,

The Canuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version