Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Wasn't Sure Where to Post This...

(1/1)

LittlePill:
Hello again everyone,

I posted here about a month ago about my HIV status and I explained that my doctor was putting me on a one pill per day called Atripla. Anyway, it's been over a month since I've been on the pill and I'm still awaiting to see the results of taking the medicine. Hopefully that will be this week.

My question here is that the side effects of the atripla don't seem to be subsiding. I still have disturbed sleep and I walk around most of the day in a really intense brain fog. Add to this my doctor seems reluctant to put me on anything but trazadone to help me sleep and it does nothing! It's really frustrating for me. I do know that I can no longer take the trazadone because it makes me feel nauseous.

I really don't know what to do to get rid of this brain fog. Does anyone out there have any suggestions that might help me?

RapidRod:
The fog will clear once you have been on it a while. Trazadone did not work for me but Wellbutrin and Lexapro worked. I still have periods of waking up and staying up a while before being able to go back to sleep.

LittlePill:
Thank you RapidRod for your response. It's good to hear that this fog will (should) go away. I've been on the meds since June, I notice I have good days but I've had some really bad days with it recently. It started when the doctor tried me on zoloft too and that just didn't work. I got really sick from that and haven't really recovered from it since then. That was a week ago. Here's to hoping this clears up.

ubotts:
Most of the side effects will  subside in time..It did with me..and i felt like you
did..give it some time, then if your still effected or bothered with this medicine
ask your doctor to change your meds..Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version