Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Truvada lowers my stress point

<< < (2/3) > >>

sfpvguy41:
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE ALL SO *@#"$)_ GOD*@MN COMPLAINING ABOUT TRUVADA!?!  I JUST LOVE IT AND NEVER LOSE MY F***KING TEMPER!!!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist)  :)

Robert

sfpvguy41:
in all seriousness, i'm taking epivir/viread almost the same, no problems, but switching to truvada soon.  will keep you posted if i burst into any rages.

BEFORE starting on meds i had problems with this - i take 1 wellbutrin and 1/2 lexapro a day, and find it to be a great combo - so i don't blame the problem on the meds...since I already had it.

NOW LEAVE ME THEF*c* ALONE!  (ok just kidding again)

AlanBama:
I haven't noticed a short temper since starting Truvada in May, but I have experienced a lot more headaches than normal.   I've taken so many meds for so long, the 'reference' point of what 'normal' is supposed to feel like is not on my radar any more.

I just keep plodding along.    Have you tried some relaxation techniques?   That was the most important lesson I took from my early support groups (late 80's).

Hope it gets better for you!

Alan

clarke:
Well, after a couple of weeks off of Truvada, I don't have the muschle/joint pain I constantly had, especially when I did some work.  I've also seen I don't "fly off of the handle" so much either, I "seemed" to have calmed some, although I've always been what some refer to as "high strung".

TugaMan:
Yes, I also lose my temper easily now... My best friend has noticed that already and "warned" me... I started taking Sustiva/Truvada 9 months ago. I'll try to control myself before I start taking any more meds... let's see how it goes...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version