Main Forums > Positive Women

I'm positive I'm happy to be here

<< < (3/3)

Queen Tokelove:
Now did you say wrestling? The Queen is a big wrestling fan. Is this female in the WWE or some off brand? Either way I think it's great that she donates her money like that. Women have come a long way in wrestling.Now they are not seen as just TnA. Some of my faves were Trish Stratus, Chyna, Sensational Sherry(who died just recently), and of course, The Fabulous Moolah. At the moment I can't say I really have a favorite but does like Micki James, Victoria, and Melina. These are women in the WWE...I am a bit disappointed with the TNA(total non-stop action) wrestling because the females on there is mainly for show, only 2 wrestles but not that often, which is Gail Kim and  Jacqueline Moore both who use to be on WWE. I think Vince McMahon got rid of Gail Kim because there really wasn't a female who could touch her because she is so good with submission moves. I could go on for hours....

CallingAllAngels:

--- Quote from: Queen Akasha on July 15, 2007, 05:14:00 PM ---Now did you say wrestling? The Queen is a big wrestling fan. Is this female in the WWE or some off brand? Either way I think it's great that she donates her money like that. Women have come a long way in wrestling.Now they are not seen as just TnA. Some of my faves were Trish Stratus, Chyna, Sensational Sherry(who died just recently), and of course, The Fabulous Moolah. At the moment I can't say I really have a favorite but does like Micki James, Victoria, and Melina. These are women in the WWE...I am a bit disappointed with the TNA(total non-stop action) wrestling because the females on there is mainly for show, only 2 wrestles but not that often, which is Gail Kim and  Jacqueline Moore both who use to be on WWE. I think Vince McMahon got rid of Gail Kim because there really wasn't a female who could touch her because she is so good with submission moves. I could go on for hours....

--- End quote ---

Actually, ironically enough, a lot of the wrestlers that were at the show, a few of the women included, are with TNA. I agree that most of the women are for show, unfortunately... and that bothers me. But not all of them are. Jaime D rocks, for instance. She's my favourite, she's got guts, and the one I was speaking with.

Queen Tokelove:
I am not familiar with any female on TNA called Jamie D.....Is she one of the females that actually wrestle?

CallingAllAngels:
Here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaime_Dauncey  That's probably why you haven't heard of her. She's not strictly with TNA, I guess. I'm really happy I got a picture with her the other night.... and it's funny because she's pointing at me, but it looks like she's poking my chest.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version